Wednesday 8 May 2013

Alex Invites, posters, business card mock up with Canvas and Card stock

poster A2

The print came out great but when I compared the poster to the flyers I realised I shouldn't of left such a small left margin and kept consistency throughout the collateral. I loved the flyers and I wanted to apply that grid to a A2 format. 

poster & flyers

fluyers

flyers

flyers

flyer

Print ready file. 


Print artboard which i send through the printer at the exact dimensions of the canvas so i would save as much space as possible and get the most out of my money. Smart. 




1 comment:

  1. Design Online Forms

    Welcome is the best business card company Doc-it Xpress. Design Your New Full Color Business Cards NOW Brochures, Postcards ,Stickers, Door Hangers, Wedding, Graduation, Christmas and More ONLINE. For more information about our company visit us at: http://docitxpress.com

    Contact Us:

    Doc-it Xpress 6415 Tara Blvd Jonesboro, GA 30236-1225
    Phone Number: 770-471-9006/ Fax: 770.471.0037 E-mail: art@docitxpress.com

    ReplyDelete