Thursday 2 May 2013

Brief getting swapped

After the progress surgery today I have decided that I am going to drop this brief as I have made far too many publications and editorial pieces for my other projects which are on going and I would rather focus on my branding and screen printing skills.

I did a competition brief last term and made a logo for a record label called cheap thrills as well as some one of vinyl covers and would like to extend this into a full branding range.

I propose to extend the current range I have for the cheap thills brief to the following:

Current:
logo
4 record vinyl sleeves

Extension:
logo reworked
6 vinyl sleeves
Business cards
Letterheads
Envelopes
Website
Poster & flyers for a proposed gig nights

Below I have put up my submission boards from last term to show where I am up to with this brief:


No comments:

Post a Comment