Monday 13 May 2013

Fashion & Design half of PDF (still need to link pages up with hyperlinks)



Here is my work on the PDF. I started getting through half the pdf when i realised that the content we were working with was so incredibly poor. It actaully looked more like a bad illustration course rather then a fashion degree course. It also made the good work POP* in a sea of rushed submitted content. This made me rather unmotivated to spend another 4 hours to do the 2nd half of the degree program but we have another meeting with amber and suzie this week to see whats going on.

The reason the names on the context page were so big is I was busy hyperlinking each name to the specific page. this was a really handy feature on Indesign and actaully made me excited to work on the PDF. Shame about the content.

No comments:

Post a Comment